Revision as of 14:55, 16 October 2012 by ZhangHuangbin
- 2012-10-16: [ldap] Fix incorrect LDAP URI in Cluebringer config file.
General (All backends should apply these steps)
OpenLDAP backend special
Fix incorrect LDAP URI in Cluebringer config file
Note: This step is applicable if you have Cluebringer installed, which means you're running PostgreSQL backend, or running Debian 7 (wheezy), Ubuntu 11.10 and later releases.
- Open Apache config file of Cluebringer
- on RHEL/CentOS/Scientific Linux 6, it's /etc/httpd/conf.d/cluebringer.conf.
- on Debian 7 (wheezy), or Ubuntu 11.10 or later releases, it's /etc/apache2/conf.d/cluebringer.conf.
- on FreeBSD, it's /usr/local/etc/apache22/Includes/cluebringer.conf.
- Find parameter AuthLDAPUrl and update it:
- replace o=domainAdmins by o=domains
- replace objectclass=mailAdmin by objectclass=mailUser
- Save changes and restarting Apache web server.