(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 06:51, 14 August 2010
- We hope iRedMail users can donate us to make iRedMail continue active and exist. Donate now: http://www.iredmail.org/donate.html
- Get remote Installation Support and Upgrade Support from developers if you're not familiar with Linux/BSD.
- Please report bugs in our forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/
General Update, all backends should apply these changes
Apply hotfix for iRedMail-0.6.0
- All users should apply hotfix for iRedMail-0.6.0 before go further: Hotfix for iRedMail-0.6.0 and iRedOS-0.6.0
- Note: You don't need to apply hotfixes for iRedAPD, we will re-install it in upgrade procedure.
OpenLDAP backend only
- iRedAPD-1.3.3 fixes a security vulnerability in 1.3.2 and earlier version, all users are strongly encouraged to re-install iRedAPD-1.3.3: Installation Guide (for OpenLDAP backend)
MySQL backend only
- Small improvement: Catch-all account support