WARNING: New release of iRedAdmin-Pro requires the latest iRedMail stable release, please upgrade iRedMail to the latest stable release before upgrading iRedAdmin-Pro.
Any questions please post in our forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/forum6.html
Below are steps used to upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL from 1.4.1 (or earlier releases) to 1.4.2
- Download iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL-1.4.2 source tarball. All customers can get download link with below steps:
- Login to iRedAdmin-Pro as global admin
- Click "License" on the top-right corner, it will show you basic license info and a "Download" button if new version is available for upgrading.
- Copy or upload iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL-1.4.2 to your server which has old iRedAdmin-Pro release running. We assume you copy it to /root/iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL-1.4.2.tar.bz2.
- Extract iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL-1.4.2 source tarball, execute upgrade script in extracted directory. It will ask your confirm to restart Apache web service.
# tar xjf /root/iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL-1.4.2.tar.bz2 -C /tmp/ # cd /tmp/iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL-1.4.2/tools/ # bash upgrade_iredadmin.sh # rm -rf /tmp/iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL-1.4.2
That's all. After restarted Apache service, you can access iRedAdmin-Pro with your favorite web browser: https://your_server/iredadmin/
- 2014-05-15: Initial release.