Revision as of 13:06, 10 June 2011 by ZhangHuangbin
- Upgrade iRedMail from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2
- Please report bugs in our forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/
- Download now: http://www.iredmail.org/download.html
iRedMail-0.7.2 is a bugfix release, it also fixes some possible XSS vulnerabilities in iRedAdmin (open source edition).
Below are changes since v0.7.1:
- Works on Ubuntu 11.04.
- Enable LDAPS on FreeBSD by default. Thanks Markus Wyrsch <W-Chi@>.
- Add alias domain support in postfix virtual_mailbox_domains (MySQL backend special).
- Set 'ServerTokens' to 'ProductOnly' in Apache on Debian/Ubuntu. Thanks c33s@forum.
- Package update:
- Roundcube webmail -> 0.5.3
- phpLDAPadmin -> 126.96.36.199
- phpMyAdmin -> 3.4.1
- iRedAPD -> 1.3.6. Fixes two issues which are MySQL backend special.
- iRedAdmin -> 0.1.5. Fixes some possible XSS vulnerabilities.
Below are some addition tutorials you might be interested in: