Revision as of 18:28, 20 August 2010 by ZhangHuangbin
- Download now
- We hope iRedMail users can donate us to make iRedMail continue active and exist. Donate now: http://www.iredmail.org/donate.html
- Get remote Installation Support and Upgrade Support from developers if you're not familiar with Linux/BSD.
- Please report bugs in our forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/
- Supports Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. 10.04 is recommended version if you want to deploy iRedMail on Ubuntu.
- Catch-all account support in MySQL backend.
- Run iRedAdmin & iRedAPD as a low privilege user.
- Some minor bug fixes. You can fix them by following upgrade tutorial.
- Upgrade tutorial: Upgrade iRedMail-0.6.0 to 0.6.1