Revision as of 11:02, 3 May 2011 by ZhangHuangbin
- You can upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.0 to 1.1.0 with this tutorial: Upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.0 to 1.1.0
- Any questions please create a new forum topic in our forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/forum6.html
- You can now search log of sent/received/quarantined mails based on domain name or email address.
- Able to view per-user and per-domain sent/received/quarantined mail logs.
- Able to set mail deliver restriction for mail alias, add moderators.
- Note: This feature requires iRedAPD-1.3.4 or later.
- Able to disable for creating mail user/list/alias.
- Store passwords in plain text.
- Able to delete all quarantined mails with one click.
- Show mail size in received/sent mail logs.
- Sortable sent/received/quarantined mail log pages.
- Delete old amavisd records only once in each login session.
- Better unicode handle in quarantined/sent/received mail logs.
- Show admin type (global/normal) in admin list page.
- Delete alias from 'domain.defaultuseraliases' while deleting alias account.
- List user email in 'domain.defaultuseraliases' which is not exist.
- Do not add exist domain name as alias domain.
- Use specified MySQL host instead of 'localhost'. Thanks atros@forum <christian@>.
- Add alias account for new users: address=goto. So that catch-all account will work as expected.
- Incorrect SQL command used to query catch-all address in domain profile.
- Allow normal admin to release/delete their quarantined mails.
- Incorrect count of quarantined mails.
- Unable to expand quarantined mails which has '+' in mail_id.