Revision as of 10:07, 10 June 2011 by ZhangHuangbin
- You can upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP v1.4.0, v1.4.1, v1.5.0 to 1.6.0 directly with this tutorial: Upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.5.0 to 1.6.0
- You can upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.3.0 to 1.6.0 directly with this tutorial: Upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.3.0 to 1.4.0, just replace version number '1.4.0' with '1.6.0'.
- Any questions please create a new forum topic in our forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/forum6.html
No new features in this release.
- CSRF protect. Reference: Cross-site request forgery
- Able to delete all admin logs with one click.
- Add 'shadowLastChange=0' for newly created mail user.
- Cannot view quarantined VIRUS mails. Thanks beez@forum <jason@indo...id>.
- Cannot remove object under ou=Externals while deleting mail list.
- Incorrect links of pages in per-user and per-domain activity list.
- Can't add sub-domain users as external member of mail list. Thanks Silviu Romonti <silviu.romonti@>.
- Allow to use domain names which end with 2-6 chars. Thanks Julian P. <@consistency.at>.
- Some possible XSS vulnerabilities.