Revision as of 06:15, 10 April 2011 by ZhangHuangbin
- Any questions please create a new forum topic in our forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/forum6.html
- You can now search log of sent/received/quarantined mails based on domain name or email address.
- Able to view per-user and per-domain sent/received/quarantined mail logs.
- Bulk update user alias addresses.
- Show alias domains in domain list page.
- Support domain alias in mail alias, mail list and catch-all account.
- Show number of managed domains in Dashboard page.
- Able to delete all quarantined mails with one click.
- Show mail size in received/sent mail logs.
- Sortable sent/received/quarantined mail log pages.
- Delete old amavisd records only once in each login session.
- Save 'shadowLastChange' when updating user password.
- Always use specified MySQL host instead of 'localhost'. Thanks atros@forum <christian@>.
- Allow normal admin to release/delete their quarantined mails.