Revision as of 01:58, 29 December 2010 by ZhangHuangbin
Warning: this is DRAFT release notes.
- New default theme.
- Amavisd-new integration. Note: This feature requires Amavisd + MySQL integration. Reference: IRedMail/FAQ/Integrate.MySQL.in.Amavisd
- Show or delete sent and received mail logs. It displays only mail subject, addresses of sender/recipient, date.
- Show, delete or release quarantined mails.
- Ability to delete log records which older than specified days automatically. Default is keep sent/received for 90 days, quarantied for 30 days. You can change them in file libs/iredutils.py: AMAVISD_REMOVE_MAILLOG_IN_DAYS, AMAVISD_REMOVE_QUARANTINED_IN_DAYS.
- Ability to show quarantined mails (headers, body, attachment names).
- Show percent of per-user quota usage as progress bar. Note: This feature requires dovecot-1.2 and dictquota. References:
- Allow normal admin to edit disclaimer text.
- Show total messages and bytes in dashboard page when 'show_used_quota' is True.
- Show percent of domain quota usage as progress bar.
- All shadowAddress which ends with removed alias domain will be removed, not only the one which has same username.
- It now will add mail list to users for newly created alias domains. Only users which already assigned to mail list under same domain will be synced.
- Removed settings: skin, mailbox_type, hashed_maildir, dbn.
- Lost 'sieve', 'sievesecured' in enabledService after updating user profile. Thanks moleksinski for the feedback.
- Can't remove domain disclaimer setting.
- Can't update telephone number in user profile page.
- Normal admin can't set user aliases.
- Don't allow normal admin to disable/enable domain.
- Don't hard-code '@' in ldap search filter.
- Incorrect SQL column in searching in/out mails as normal admin.