(Difference between revisions)
Latest revision as of 17:49, 13 September 2010
Upgrade tutorial is available: Upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro-1.2.0 to 1.3.0
 New Features
Click link to see more details.
- Secure your exist iRedAdmin
- SSL/TLS based LDAP connection
- Per-domain quota size limit support
- Domain alias support
- User alias support
- Emails sent to alias account addresses will be delivered to same mailbox.
- Sender/recipient throttling
- Max message size of single outgoing email
- Number of max outgoing emails per time unit
- Total size of outgoing emails per time unit
- Number of max incoming emails per time unit
- Server-wide whitelist & blacklist support
- Whitelist could be IP address, sender address (single user or entire domain), DNS name.
- Blacklist could be IP address, sender address (single user or entire domain), DNS name, HELO identity.
- Merge some user profile pages into 'Advanced' page.
- Use 'ldaps://' for SSL/TLS-based connection.
- Show quota/account limit status as progress bar in domain list page.
- Show company/organization name as tooltip in domain list page.
- More options in service control page of domain profile: sender bcc, recipient bcc.
- More options in service control page of user profile: forwarding, bcc.
- Hide catch-all account in user list page.
- Show link of exporting ldif in account profile pages.
- Operations (delete, enable, disable) are now available in search result page.
- Able to export LDIF data of domain catch-all account. Thanks hoho@forum for his report.
- Language list is unavailabe if login failed.
- Can't save relay setting in domain profile page.
- Avoid to create invalid mail accounts.
- Don't hard-code minimum password length while updating user profile.
- Avoid float integer as value of mail quota.
- Removing users from groups can now remove all member ship.
- Other minor bug fixes and code cleanup.