This tutorial is used to explain how to migrate iRedAdmin open source edition to iRedAdmin-Pro (full-featured edition). If it doesn't work for you, please post a new topic in our forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/.
Note: This tutorial is for iRedMail-0.6.1.
iRedMail ships iRedAdmin open source edition since iRedMail-0.5.1, it's easy to migrate from open source edition to iRedAdmin-Pro. 3 steps:
- Configure OpenLDAP
- Uncompress full-featured edition to apache document root
- Update SQL structure
- Copy settings.ini from open source edition to full-featured edition
Since version 1.1.0, iRedAdmin-Pro requires OpenLDAP to use Amavisd LDAP schema for better integration, so you need to include amavisd ldap schema in OpenLDAP.
- Make sure OpenLDAP includes amavisd schema file. If it doesn't present, add it.
- Restart OpenLDAP service.
Uncompress iRedAdmin-Pro to apache document root
Update SQL structure
iRedAdmin-Pro has some more SQL tables, we should update exist SQL structure which created by open source edition.
Note: table 'sessions' contains login session, admins have to re-login after upgrade.
- Copy settings.ini.ldap.sample as settings.ini, sync settings.ini from open source edition.
Sync settings between open source edition and new settings.ini, include database name, username, password, webmaster email address, etc. one bye one.
Restart web server to make it work