Revision as of 16:32, 4 June 2014 by ZhangHuangbin
This tutorial explains how to migrate iRedAdmin open source edition to the latest iRedAdmin-Pro (full-featured edition).
- It works with both iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP, iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL and iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL.
- Please replace 'iRedAdmin-Pro-x.y.z' below with your real edition and version numbers. e.g. iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-1.8.2, iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-2.1.2.
- You MUST chose to install iRedAdmin open source edition during iRedMail installation.
- Upload or copy iRedAdmin-Pro to your server which has iRedMail running. We assume you uploaded it to /root/iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-x.y.z.tar.bz2 or /root/iRedAdmin-Pro-MySQL-x.y.z.tar.bz2, or /root/iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL-x.y.z.tar.bz2. We will use iRedAdmin-Pro-x.y.z below, please replace x.y.z by the real file name, e.g. iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.6.3.tar.bz2, etc.
- Uncompress iRedAdmin-Pro
# cd /root/ # tar xjf iRedAdmin-Pro-x.y.z.tar.bz2 # cd iRedAdmin-Pro-x.y.z/tools/ # bash upgrade_iredadmin.sh
- Quarantining SPAMs and manage them with iRedAdmin-Pro: Quarantining VIRUS and SPAM into SQL database
- Note: This step is REQUIRED if you want to quarantine spam, virus into SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL) database, and manage (delete/release) them with iRedAdmin-Pro.
If it doesn't work for you, please post a new topic in our forum: http://www.iredmail.org/forum/