- Log into phpLDAPadmin as 'cn=Manager' or 'cn=vmailadmin': 
- Expand LDAP tree in left panel, click 'Create new entry here' under ou=Aliases of your domain, and select 'Default' in right panel: 
- Select object class mailAlias in right panel: 
- Input required fields of alias account: 
- WARNING: Attribute "enabledService" requires two values: mail, deliver.
- Confirm to create: 
- Add missing value of attribute 'enabledService', and you can add as many destination addresses as you want here (value of attribute mailForwardingAddress):