Topic: Vacation not working when mail is sent to alias address

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Ldap
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Vacation filter should send mail to every sender once .... and when mail is sent to primary mail address all works fine, but if mail is sent to alias address Vacation filter does not work. Vacation filter is set using RoundCube.

How to fix that ?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Vacation not working when mail is sent to alias address

Does it work if you list all your addresses in Roundcube: Settings -> Vacation -> Advanced Settings -> My additional addresses? Including your primary address and all alias addresses.

[Hint: type one email address, then type 'Enter' to get a new input field to type another email address.]

I tested this moment ago, it works for me. smile

4 (edited by kmihalj 2015-05-21 15:38:39)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Does it work if you list all your addresses in Roundcube: Settings -> Vacation -> Advanced Settings -> My additional addresses? Including your primary address and all alias addresses.

[Hint: type one email address, then type 'Enter' to get a new input field to type another email address.]

That way is working.... .... I must change instructions for users smile .... Is there "automaticly" way to include alias addresses

kmihalj wrote:

Is there "automaticly" way to include alias addresses

Unfortunately, no.

Maybe you should ask them to use primary email address for communication instead.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Maybe you should ask them to use primary email address for communication instead.

Sadly, not an option ...