Topic: Denied in some receiving emails

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (iRedAdmin-Pro 1.9.2)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

I'm having some emails denied by our servers because of problems with the DNS name servers that are sending.

Example:

Header of the denied message:

Received: from nomer-email-1a.nomer.com.br (nomer-email-1a [172.30.30.51]) by nomer-spool-1a.nomer.com.br with SMTP;

Reason: Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 : Helo command rejected: ACCESS DENIED. Your email was rejected because the sending mail server appears to be on a dynamic IP address that should not be doing direct mail delivery (pool-)

But, the email sender and SMTP server are legitimate. I already includes the domains in the whitelist but not resolved. I believe that include the IP does not take effect, because denied is in Helo.

How can I do so that I can receive mail from those sources? I'm having trouble with some clients so.

Tks

M Martinatti

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Denied in some receiving emails

Removing the line which used to detect 'pool-' in HELO identity in file /etc/postfix/helo_access.pcre should solve your issue.

I will remove this line in next release of iRedMail, sorry about this trouble.