Topic: Looking for documentation for installing Mailman

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7 (Wheezy)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

I've got a fresh install of iRedMail 0.9.0 all working well. I followed your HowTo on installing Mailman but it is a few years old and it is for an older version of iRedMail - and I haven't been able to get it working.

https://www.howtoforge.com/installing-i … an-squeeze

Is there any other documentation anywhere for installing Mailman with iRedMail?

Thanks
Mark

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Looking for documentation for installing Mailman

That is not writted by anyone affiliated with iRedMail, its written by a *fan*.
On note, you should try phplist: https://www.phplist.com/
But if you wish to stick to mailman, could you elaborate on what isn't working?

Hi,

In short, all of the web pages in the Mailman lists are working (Admin and public), but it's just not sending or receiving emails. The logs aren't giving me any real clues - but it seems that Mailman just isn't talking to Postfix. Regular email accounts work just fine.

I'd be happy to buy paid support for this if you guys were up for dealing with Mailman.

Mark.

I could take a look at it over the next 48 hours or so, requiring SSH. No promises though, not done much with MailMan. E-Mail me at postmaster _at_ webdevguru.co.uk

mark wrote:

In short, all of the web pages in the Mailman lists are working (Admin and public), but it's just not sending or receiving emails. The logs aren't giving me any real clues - but it seems that Mailman just isn't talking to Postfix. Regular email accounts work just fine.

You can post related log and configurations here, so that others can help troubleshoot.