Topic: Inquiry - Setting up Bible Matters Mailing list

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: Non yet
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I am wanting to get my Bible Matters Mailing List set back up. I used to have it hosted by someone else that was using Mailman. Here is how it works. People who want to subscribe to receive messages write me and ask to join the list.  I sign them up to the list that then sends them the rules of the list. They then post their messages, articles, sermons, etc. the mail@biblematters.net. I receive a message from the list that tells me there is a message waiting to be moderated. I then go to bible matters.net/mail and am able to sign in and approve or disapprove the message. If I disapprove I can send the writer a reason as to why their message wasn't allowed on the list. If a person would break the rules too often I can ban them from the list. Now my question will this program do that? That is will the free version do that? I can't afford to buy yearly subscription of something since this is a not for profit type of list.
Any ideas appreciated.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Inquiry - Setting up Bible Matters Mailing list

Take a look at phplist
It might be better for your needs https://www.phplist.com

Re: Inquiry - Setting up Bible Matters Mailing list

iRedMail doesn't integrate Mailman, so you cannot achieve this with default iRedMail installation. You have to install Mailman manually for this purpose.