==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 2.2.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Dear,

I tried to upgrade to 2.2.2 but after the upgrade I was only able login to the Self-Service version even I login as the global admin. What should I do to enable the global admin login again??

Best Regards,
Gideon So

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: No admin login after Upgrade from 2.1.2 to 2.2.2

iRedMail is NOT iRedAdmin-Pro. I will move this topic for you so you can get the help you need.

To enable self-service, please add setting to enable it in iRedAdmin-Pro config file (/var/www/iredadmin/settings.py):

ENABLE_SELF_SERVICE = True

Restarting Apache or uwsgi (if you're running Nginx) is required.

Oops, i misunderstood the issue.

Please make sure this "global admin" account has LDAP attribute/value pair: domainGlobalAdmin=yes.

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. How to set it??

Gideon

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Oops, i misunderstood the issue.

Please make sure this "global admin" account has LDAP attribute/value pair: domainGlobalAdmin=yes.

Do you have phpLDAPadmin or other LDAP tool like Apache Directory Studio (http://directory.apache.org/studio/)?
Use these tool to login to LDAP server, and find the mail user account you want to mark as global admin, add attribute 'domainGlobalAdmin' with value 'yes' for this user. That's it.