Topic: Roundcube filter rules not visible anymore for edit

Hi,

I am new to iRedMail and now I am looking for a solution for the following (couldn't find the answer in the forum):
In RoundCube you can define sieve filters and the filtering works fine. But when I want to edit a saved filter, I don't see the filter lines/rules in RoundCube. Only the name of the filter in the left pane, the contents window shows the default values. When I check the conf file on the OS, the original rules are still in the file.

I use iRedMail 0.5.1 on CentOS 5.4

Thanks for your help.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Roundcube filter rules not visible anymore for edit

knockers wrote:

Only the name of the filter in the left pane, the contents window shows the default values.

Did you click filter name in left panel? the filter setting will display in right panel.

Sorry for my late reply.
Yes I clicked the filter name.

What I did was the following:
I created one filter, with the following settings:
Filter rules: all messages
Filter actions: 2 lines: redirect message to: <email1>, redirect message to: <email2>

That's all.
The filter is functioning ok, and when I look into the filter file on the server I see the following:
# rule:[forward_mail]
if anyof (true)
{
        redirect "<email1>";
        redirect "<email2>";
        discard;
}

(I replaced the actual email adresses with <email1> and <email2>)

But in Roundcube in the Filter screen, when I click this filter, I dont see the Filter actions I defined. In the Filter Rules All messages is still selected.

Maybe it is more clear now what I mean.

Rgrds,

Jeroen

Which version of dovecot and roundcube do you use? Did you upgrade them manually?

5 (edited by knockers 2010-05-20 20:46:50)

dovecot version 1.1.19
roundcubemail version 0.2.1

Hmm, that's strange. Not idea why it happened yet sad