Re: 403 Forbidden [Solved]

the correct dir in your case was /usr/local/www/ and after extracting point the symlink at it
then setup the settings.py from the samples which should in the iRedAdmin-0.4.1 folder after you extract it

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Where am I getting the information for this.  I am confused as it doesn't really seem to be matching up to the original settings file.

############################################################################
# Settings used for Policyd (1.8.x) integration. Provides global
# white-/blacklist, sender/recipient throttling, etc.
#
# Enable policyd integration: True, False.
policyd_enabled = True

# SQL Database used to store policyd data, eg. whitelist, blacklist.
# You can find related information in policyd config files:
#   - On RHEL/CentOS:   /etc/policyd.conf
#   - On Debian/Ubuntu: /etc/postfix-policyd.conf
#   - On FreeBSD:       /usr/local/etc/policyd.conf
# Related parameters:
#   host    -> MYSQLHOST
#   port    -> 3306 (Default)
#   db      -> MYSQLDBASE
#   user    -> MYSQLUSER
#   passwd  -> MYSQLPASS
policyd_db_host = '127.0.0.1'
policyd_db_port = 3306
policyd_db_name = 'policyd'
policyd_db_user = 'policyd'
policyd_db_password = 'password'

Most of the information should be in the e-mail you received when you installed iRedMail in your postmaster mailbox, with subject: Details of this iRedMail Installation

I'm sorry, kinda new to this yet.  In the original settings.py it references PolicyD, where as in the email it uses a username of cluebringer.  Am I to change the username from policyd (in the original settings.py) to the cluebringer settings referenced in the email?

Cluebringer is Policyd v2 so yeah, just follow the username and db name of cluebringer as in the e-mail

You can download the latest iRedAdmin below:
http://www.iredmail.org/yum/misc/

Then follow our tutorial to install it from scratch:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/iredadmin- … om-scratch

There must have been more than that server that were put into maintenance as I had other issues once I got that admin console straightened out.  I decided to just start the server over yesterday from scratch.  It is now working with the fresh install.  Thanks for all the help.