Topic: iredmail 0.9.0 with SOGo

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:  0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MYSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: UBUNTU 14.04.1 LTS
====

Hello
i did a fresh install of iredmail 0.9.0 with mysql as backend and selected SOGo and Apache2 on installation.
Can someone tell me what additional tasks i do have to do to configure SOGo ?

The user contributed document i found belongs to an older version on Iredmail and in addition i do not know what is already configured during the iRedmail installer.
SOGo seems to run but it tells me:
That the server  yourhostname  could not be found.

Many thanks
Frank

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iredmail 0.9.0 with SOGo

frankseu wrote:

where did you get this error message? Try to replace 'yourhostname' in /etc/apache2/conf.d/SOGo.conf.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
frankseu wrote:

where did you get this error message? Try to replace 'yourhostname' in /etc/apache2/conf.d/SOGo.conf.

You get that error message after logging into SOGo [Web Browser], SOGo redirects you to the wrong domain for some reason; I had the same issue back when I was testing with your Installation of SOGo.

Hi @7t3chguy,

How did you solve this? Replace 'yourhostname' with your hostname (it must has proper A record in DNS)?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Hi @7t3chguy,

How did you solve this? Replace 'yourhostname' with your hostname (it must has proper A record in DNS)?

I can't remember, but if there's a reference to yourhostname by Apache or nginx then it's going to be that

7t3chguy wrote:

I can't remember, but if there's a reference to yourhostname by Apache or nginx then it's going to be that

Next release of iRedMail will replace 'yourhostname' in Apache config file 'SOGo.conf' by the server hostname. Fixed days ago.

Unfortunately, i still cannot get activesync work with Apple Mail.app and Outlook.