- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
============ Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.90
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): pgSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: n/a
====

Hi all

Just want to help with getting certs from startssl.com. First, they are having problems with their auth.startssl.com website. Poland is down last time I checked but I was finally able to authenticate and get my cert after wrangling with it for a while. The problem is that except for Safari every browser has a bug ex. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1037080. You have to go in to your Certificate Authorities area of your browser, find startcom.com and remove the software security device entries. Then your personal certificate works when you click authenticate  - you could save them before deleting cool. In Firefox its Options, Advanced, Certificates tab, view certificates button, Authorities tab.

I also found this website to be superior to others I have used for checking website availability because they check all servers and not just the primary. This is a good/great tutorial on the startssl process. Also be sure to see this post on installing the cert.

Cheers!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Heads up on getting startssl.com certificates

Thanks for sharing. smile