- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedmail-0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  FreeBSD 10
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I have tried the iRedMail setup with many different configurations. The one I was able to actually make work with FreeBSD 10 was the LDAP setup with Apache etc. I didn't want to use LDAP, however the MySQL install kept failing.
Anyways ... I think that iRedMail Server is going to be the solution I am looking for as I am trying to move my servers from Windows to a FreeBSD environment so I am willing to work through bugs etc and I do thank the people of this forum as well as the authors of this software in providing a great source of information to accomplish this.
I am down to my last problem I think before I commit to the Pro Version, and I can't seem to figure this out. When going to check the Awstats links, no matter which browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) I use, it asks for the login ... which works fine .... but then displays the actual script file.
I have read many "fixes" on the internet which seem to be mostly with the logging in (ssl etc) however I'm not having any problem with that. The browser simply displays the source script and doesn't run the script apparently.
Would some kind soul please direct me in a path to a solution?
Thanks all in advance!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Install configuration question

NocDoc wrote:

I have tried the iRedMail setup with many different configurations. The one I was able to actually make work with FreeBSD 10 was the LDAP setup with Apache etc.

If you found some error or issues, please post in forum so that we can fix them.

NocDoc wrote:

When going to check the Awstats links, no matter which browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) I use, it asks for the login ... which works fine .... but then displays the actual script file.

A known bug in iRedMail-0.9.0 on FreeBSD: awstats doesn't work as expected. I don't have a solution yet, maybe someone else can help. I'm sorry about this.