1 (edited by stannicek 2015-01-09 22:28:50)

Topic: [SOLVED] IRedMail 0.9.0 side effects with no_address_mappings change

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): pgsql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Situation:

User user@domain.ltd is configured as a member of one mailing list created in vmail.alias. When new setting in postfix is active (no_address_mappings is not configured in master.cf and no_address_mappings configured in main.cf as per guide http://www.iredmail.org/docs/upgrade.ir … 0.9.0.html then email addressed to that user and CC to mailing list will be delivered twice. No problem with previous 0.8.7 configuration.

When no_address_mappings is configured in master.cf and main.cf, then email is delivered to user's mailbox and undelivered notification is send to the sender because of unknown user (mailing list alias).

Any suggestion to fix this?

Regards,
Stanislav

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: [SOLVED] IRedMail 0.9.0 side effects with no_address_mappings change

Do you have 'content_filter =' in Postfix main.cf?

I mentioned this in upgrade tutorial:

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want to disable content_filter= in Postfix, please comment out receive_override_options= in Postfix config file main.cf too, otherwise canonical address mapping, virtual alias map expansion, address masquerading, and automatic BCC (blind carbon-copy) recipients will not work.

Hi.

Yes, we have  "content_filter = smtp-amavis:[127.0.0.1]:10024" in main.cf.

Regards,
Stanislav

Well, looks like a bug caused by my mistake. I will try to reproduce this issue and revert this upgrade step if it occurs to me.