Topic: SoGO in 0.9.0 eq Version in Pro-MySQL

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: MySQL-Pro eq 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian7
====

Hey zhb!

Will SoGO comming with Outlook support out of the box? Or will i have to configure that?

If you doing this: Are all device/software supported as shown on http://www.sogo.nu/about/overview.html ?

Thank you.

Btw. Can you tell me the relase date for the 0.9.0 Version and the Pro eq. for mysql?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: SoGO in 0.9.0 eq Version in Pro-MySQL

Outlook support requires OpenChange, but iRedMail doesn't integrate it yet. So it doesn't fully work with Outlook.

i would also love to see that :-) so that we have a complete exchange replacement system!

Full Outlook support and activesync requires OpenChange and Samba4, both of them will not be integrated in iRedMail-0.9.0. Sorry.

Looks like OpenChange lacks of documents, and Samba is a big/complex software.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Full Outlook support and activesync requires OpenChange and Samba4, both of them will not be integrated in iRedMail-0.9.0. Sorry.

Looks like OpenChange lacks of documents, and Samba is a big/complex software.

Activesync does not require openchange nor Samba4.
It aims to fully implement the activesync protocol specitification that basically means:

1) The majority of mobile os support it
2) Outlook 2013 (not 2007 or 2003) support it

With the term support I mean that you have all the groupware features provided by SOGo.
From my experience SOGo activesync support is a work in progress despite to the fact it's considered stable by the Inverse Team (SOGo's developer)

For me does not works at all with Outlook 2013 and sometimes works on mobile device (android/ios).
For the caldav and carddav I can confirm they both works very well .

Thx