Topic: Controlling User Mail Routing - Sending/Recieving

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Dear All,
I just need some advise here on how would one go about controlling mail route.
These are what I would like to have:-

I need to have 1 email account that gets a copy of all emails sent and received on the server(like a blackbox).
I want to have internal mailing list. Some users should only be allowed to be sent within the e-mail server.
Some emails should be allowed to send to the outside domain.

These are the kind of tuning I am looking for, could someone advise what tool I could use to achieve this?

****Also having trouble with Apache Solr, my post is there please have a look and advise if anyone can help! :-
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/new-reply8072.html

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Controlling User Mail Routing - Sending/Recieving

superinterstellar wrote:

I need to have 1 email account that gets a copy of all emails sent and received on the server(like a blackbox).

Several solutions, choose one of them:

*) You need a server-wide bcc, it's defined in Postfix parameter "always_bcc".
*) Or, you can user per-domain or per-user bcc. If you have iRedAdmin-Pro installed, you can easily manage them in account profile page, under tab "BCC".

superinterstellar wrote:

I want to have internal mailing list. Some users should only be allowed to be sent within the e-mail server.

We have document for you:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/sql.per-us … tions.html

superinterstellar wrote:

****Also having trouble with Apache Solr, my post is there please have a look and advise if anyone can help! :-
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/new-reply8072.html

Please contact article author instead. smile

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
superinterstellar wrote:

Several solutions, choose one of them:

*) You need a server-wide bcc, it's defined in Postfix parameter "always_bcc".
*) Or, you can user per-domain or per-user bcc. If you have iRedAdmin-Pro installed, you can easily manage them in account profile page, under tab "BCC".

superinterstellar wrote:

We have document for you:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/sql.per-us … tions.html

Dear Mr.Zhang,
Thanks for your input. Appreciate it. Will go and read the documentations.
Quick Question:-
Could cluebringer control how mails are routed ?
Cluebringer has Access control lists. Matching policies can have verdicts of HOLD, REJECT, DISCARD, FILTER, REDIRECT and contain optional verdict data.
Just curious.
Thanks once again for everything!

Dear Zhang,

we have using iredmail license version but unfortunately format the system , so i have new installation 1st install demo version and upgrade license version but some error message show iredadmin:iredadmin not valid users . so how to upgrade please process...

Regards.
Manoj

First of all, please always post your own issue/question in a NEW forum topic, do not hijack other's topic.

manoj_25796 wrote:

we have using iredmail license version but unfortunately format the system , so i have new installation 1st install demo version and upgrade license version but some error message show iredadmin:iredadmin not valid users . so how to upgrade please process...

Did you install iRedMail on this server?
You can also create iredadmin user/group manually.