Topic: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04.1 LST
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I  have this error 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first but i Think it is alot behind mine...  I have just installed a Ubuntu server 14 then added iRedMail and i can send emails from roundcube and i can recive emails to roundcube but i cant use my Live mailer program to connect to the smtp server, i do get the  530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first and when i try to add an account in my Outlook then i cant get anything to work. Oh and i installed my first ever ubuntub computer 2 Days ago so i am VERY new at this...   i manage to get my domain name to Point at my IP so i manage to post a webpage. Now anyway i dont kown where to start to look for a solution and googeling only gets you so far. Help please

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first

Please update your mail client program (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc) to enable TLS for secure connection while sending email.

They are up to date   i dont get that error when i try to use Outlook, this error i get when i try to connect with my mass email program Live Mailer.....   When that didnt work i just for fun tried to add a account in my Outlook but there i get no action at all. Like it cant find anything. I am super new at this and i dont know what logs i should look in. I had to reinstall mu ubuntu like 5 times Before i manage to get some action from it for the email. So my plan here is just so i can connect with my mass email program and start sending my news letters. I wanted to do it for my self. I dotn care how much security i have because i will only start up the comp when i need to send something out, so i just want it to work with that program thats it easies i can get and it is working and i am super happy.

Please enable TLS connection in your Live Mailer. Check its document to figure out how to enable TLS connection.