Topic: Solr Lucene / dovecot - redmail

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.87 -
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

I have a wonderful installation with iredmail and solr working perfectly thanks also to your patch updateLDAPValues_087_to_090 which was the missing small remaining problem./ It all works beautiful and i will write a howto for all flavors with iredmail (working on it).
One thing though (of course:) always a bug somewhere : all existing users are updated with the script but new users created with iredmailpro do not have the new field and i need to every-time run the script again. Can you please bugfix iredmailpro so it creates the user immediately the correct way with the proper missing ldap field (indexworker) added ?
and wow solr is fast smile
thank you

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Solr Lucene / dovecot - redmail

You can modify file libs/ldaplib/attrs.py, add  missing values of 'enabledService' in variable USER_SERVICES_OF_NORMAL_USER, then restart Apache web service.

This fix will be available in next release of iRedAdmin (both open source edition and iRedAdmin-Pro).

Looking forward to your document. smile