1 (edited by sam-the-man 2014-11-08 07:39:26)

Topic: New mail not showing in roundcube inbox after migration

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Deb 7
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

I transferred mail from one iRedMail server to another. All accounts are working fine, except for one account - the mails are working fine on other clients, but in roundcube, I can only see the messages from BEFORE the transfer in the inbox (aka all messages from the old server).

It seems like roundcube cache is disabled in 'main.inc.php' config file for roundcube.

How can I see my mails? Anyone have this problem?

Thanks Zhang,
Sam

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: New mail not showing in roundcube inbox after migration

sam-the-man wrote:

All accounts are working fine, except for one account - the mails are working fine on other clients, but in roundcube, I can only see the messages from BEFORE the transfer in the inbox (aka all messages from the old server).

This doesn't make any sense.

If you can see NEW emails in other mail clients, that means maildir path to mailbox is correct. Roundcube is a IMAP client, it's supposed to see the same emails in other mail clients.

I have no idea yet, sorry. You'd better turn on debug in Dovecot to figure it out:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/turn.on.de … vecot.html

3 (edited by trongbangvp 2021-10-03 16:24:45)

Interesting, I got same issue when migrate from a VPS to another VPS (Vultr), can't see email in round cube inbox of some users

I also have a strange issue that, after creating a new user, sending email to that user result in an error:
"Recipient address rejected: User unknown"

Oh I think I know why, because some delay in DNS change (point the domain to new server IP), so 2 servers are using at the same time.

eg. I created a new user but it's actually on the old server and when send an email to the new user, it's not existing in the new server.