1 (edited by bananafish 2014-09-30 12:34:29)

Topic: New install 0.8.7 on FreeBSD 10

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 10
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I am trying to install iRedMail to a nearly fresh freebsd server with nothing aside from nsd on it.  I have updated the system and ports, and installed bash-static.

I run the script and it gets to the part of downloading packages and I get the following error:

< SKIP > Fetching all distfiles for port databases/mysql55-server and dependencies
< SKIP > Fetching all distfiles for port mail/dovecot2 and dependencies
< SKIP > Fetching all distfiles for port mail/dovecot2-pigeonhole and dependencies
< SKIP > Fetching all distfiles for port mail/spamassassin and dependencies
< SKIP > Fetching all distfiles for port security/amavisd-new and dependencies
< SKIP > Fetching all distfiles for port mail/postfix and dependencies
< SKIP > Fetching all distfiles for port www/apache22 and dependencies
< SKIP > Fetching all distfiles for port lang/php5 and dependencies
< INFO > Fetching all distfiles for port www/mod_php5 and dependencies
===> Fetching all distfiles for mod_php5-5.4.33_1,1 and dependencies
===>  mod_php5-5.4.33_1,1 is marked as broken: : Error from bsd.apache.mk. apache22 is installed (or APACHE_PORT is defined) and port requires apache.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/www/mod_php5
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/www/mod_php5
< ERROR > Tarballs were not downloaded correctly, please fix it manually and then re-execute iRedMail.sh.

like I said I have nothing installed so I am not sure why it says apache22 is installed

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: New install 0.8.7 on FreeBSD 10

Since now mod_php5 depends on apache24, you need to force apache22.

Add this to /etc/make.conf

DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=apache=2.2

bartoruiz wrote:

Since now mod_php5 depends on apache24, you need to force apache22.

Add this to /etc/make.conf

DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=apache=2.2

Would you be able to elaborate more on this, or the steps required?  I am trying an install of iRedMail 0.8.7 on a FRESH new FreeBSD 10 server.  The file /etc/make.conf does not exist.  Is there some way to configure this option before starting the iRedMail install?

4 (edited by bartoruiz 2014-10-02 04:18:36)

iRedMail.sh creates the /etc/make.conf before starting to download the pkgs, you can interrupt with CTRL+C then edit that file and resume.

If you really want to configure this option before starting,  edit ./functions/packages_freebsd.sh

49 line,     freebsd_add_make_conf 'DEFAULT_VERSIONS' 'python=2.7 python2=2.7'

to:

49 line,     freebsd_add_make_conf 'DEFAULT_VERSIONS' 'python=2.7 python2=2.7 apache=2.2'

bartoruiz wrote:

iRedMail.sh creates the /etc/make.conf before starting to download the pkgs, you can interrupt with CTRL+C then edit that file and resume.

If you really want to configure this option before starting,  edit ./functions/packages_freebsd.sh

49 line,     freebsd_add_make_conf 'DEFAULT_VERSIONS' 'python=2.7 python2=2.7'

to:

49 line,     freebsd_add_make_conf 'DEFAULT_VERSIONS' 'python=2.7 python2=2.7 apache=2.2'

This worked!  Many thanks for the help!