Topic: iRedmail and Exchange on same subnet only delivers mail to primary....

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
iRedmail and Exchange on same subnet only delivers mail to primary domain. All the other domains are on Exchange and hosted on a IIS web server and the bounced messages are showing the IP of the web server and not the Exchange mail server.

What I have determined is iRedmail is going directly to the IIS server and not outside the LAN to the cloud. If it left our network and hit the cloud, it would return to the other internal domains ok. I've tried adding the iRedmail server to the relay connector in Exchange but the problem still occurs. I've added the private IP of the Exchange server to the relayhost in main.cf, which fixes this internally, but when we send mail out it is using the public IP of the Exchange server and we need it to use the IP of the iRedmail server.

My question is, is there a way to make ALL mail leaving iRedmail server, leave our network hit the cloud and come back. I know this would create more traffic, but it would only be during testing.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.