Topic: Outlook.com/Hotmail.com does not recieve addition Domain mail

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7 32 bit
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: Port 25 Result check
====

I am sure that I got my iredmail with multi domain setup properly including SPF and DKIM setup and verified (port25.com). I can send email to any mail service (gmail.com, yahoo.com and other private mail server) with my addition domain for Gmail and Yahoo, my mail gone to junk. But still work.

But for Outlook.com/Hotmail.com/MSN.com/Live.com. the recipient never even get my mail for my addition Domain (primary domain was work fine)

Here is my configure.

iredmail FQDN = mail.abcd.com

DNS zone edit
MX record (first domain) = server Ip address of abcd.com
MX record (second domain) = mail.abcd.com

When I open ticket to support of outlook.com they said that my mail server was block by smartscreen.

Any one faced the same problem with me. What is the solutions that Microsoft could allow my second domain to be in received list? (I join JMRP and SNDR bur does not help)

Kindly share

Reference: mail test report
The Port25 Solutions, Inc. team

==========================================================
Summary of Results
==========================================================
SPF check:          pass
DomainKeys check:   neutral
DKIM check:         pass
DKIM check:         pass
Sender-ID check:    pass
SpamAssassin check: ham

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Outlook.com/Hotmail.com does not recieve addition Domain mail

anas_xrt wrote:

When I open ticket to support of outlook.com they said that my mail server was block by smartscreen.

You should follow its ticket support to request to remove your IP address from smartscreen.