Topic: Migrate to iRedmail from CGP and others

Hello,
we are have iRedMail Pro 0.8.7 with MySQL backend on Debian sever.
We are want to Migrate to iRedmail Pro from CGP about one thousand users.
1. Have you script for create emails in  iRedmail Pro from command-line or CSV (email; plain password; description;)
2. I am create some emails and users want to rename it (to recreate these email inconveniently of shopping mall they are signed on many lists of mailing list (aliases), have many settings in RoundCube and have letters in mailbox). In web-intarface of iRedAdmin-Pro i dont find this feature
3. Have you "search tool" in this forum? (http://www.iredmail.org/forum/forum2-ir … pport.html) Maybe this question already was discussed?
Thank you beforehand.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Migrate to iRedmail from CGP and others

oleg wrote:

1. Have you script for create emails in  iRedmail Pro from command-line or CSV (email; plain password; description;)

Check script shipped in iRedMail: iRedMail-0.8.7/tools/create_mail_user_*.

oleg wrote:

2. I am create some emails and users want to rename it

Unfortunately, iRedAdmin-Pro doesn't support rename mail address. You should copy the maildir path it uses, then delete this user, and create a new one. After that, please set its maildir path to the old one.

oleg wrote:

3. Have you "search tool" in this forum?

Just search "Search" in any forum page, you can find it in main navigation bar.

Re: Migrate to iRedmail from CGP and others

Thanks a lot, Zhang Huangbin !