Topic: Help for a beginer
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I installed iRedMail and I was trying to send and receive mails for testing but I't doesn't seem to work.
I added MX, SPF and DKIM keys to the DNS server but may be I missed something important.
Where can I start checking to troubleshoot?
Thank you in advance...
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.