Topic: Upgrade path from 0.7.3 to latest
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.7.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 5.6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Planning my long overdue upgrade from my initial install almost 3 years ago. I've been through the upgrade tutorials, and I am planning to do this somewhat incrementally (not all in one day), and I have just a couple of questions:
1. At what point in the upgrade process (0.7.3 > 0.7.4 > 0.8.0 > 0.8.1, etc) will I need to upgrade iRedAdmin-Pro from 1.3.0?
2. As I understand it, when I reach the point I asked about in question #1, I can upgrade directly from iRedAdmin-Pro 1.3.0 to the current version. Correct?
3. This is running on a CentOS 5.6 machine, which I understand is no longer supported. Will I hit a point in the upgrade path where it will fail because of my OS being too old?