Topic: Difficulty with markasjunk2

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend MySQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.5 (within VirtualBox)
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I've used iRedMail in VirtualBox in the past with CentOS 6.3 and an older version of iRedMail.  Everything worked perfectly.  I've since upgraded and now when I install markasjunk2 per the wiki instructions it doesn't work right.

When I first log into Roundcube the "Loading" indicator comes on and stays on for a couple minutes.  I can click on other e-mails and read them but the indicator still keeps going.  Then, if I click on a known spam and then click the "Mark as Spam" button the indicator comes back again and the mail is never moved to the junk folder.  Also, at that point I can't seem to change folders and I have to log out and back in again and the whole process starts all over again.

Any ideas on what might be going on here?  I'm at a loss.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Difficulty with markasjunk2

*) Did you follow our wiki tutorial STRICTLY?
*) Which version of Roundcube webmail and markasjunk2 are you running?
*) Any related error/warning log in Postfix log file? (iRedMail configures Roundcube to log to Postfix log file)

Yes, I followed it religiously.  A few things are different from the wiki (like config.inc.php instead of main.inc.php when setting the 'plugins' variable in the Roundcube config directory).

*) Roundcube: 1.0.1 (installed by the installer)  markasjunk2: Version 1.8.2 (2014-03-30, rc-1.0) (downloaded from link in wiki)

*) No errors in any log files (maillog, messages, dovecot, etc)

*) Followed the wiki to the letter and did copy/paste when possible.  I even tried a fresh VirtualBox install with a clean system and the same thing happens.

I can reproduce this issue with the latest development edition of this plugin, a "Loading" indicator is always there. After disable plugin "markasjunk2", all is well. So it looks like a bug of "markasjunk2".

I submitted a bug in github moment ago, hope author can help fix it soon:
https://github.com/JohnDoh/Roundcube-Pl … /issues/33

OK, got reply from author in report issue, we have to use markasjunk-1.82 for Roundcube-1.0.1.
https://github.com/JohnDoh/Roundcube-Pl … 2/releases

Thank you!  It's working perfectly now!