Topic: Beta3 install, possible bug? phpldapadmin templates

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for a marvelous system. iRedMail has saved me countless hours of work in setting an OpenLDAP based mail system. I'd like to assist where I can...

I've installed beta3 on a vps and it appears mostly to work very well on my initial trials, the one issue I've found is that when I log into phpLDAPadmin, immediately after selecting my top-level entity, i see the 'Retrieving DN' progress bar and then a long list of errors as below:

Automatically removed objectClass from template
Samba: Group Mapping: sambaGroupMapping removed from template as it is not defined in the schema
warn    Automatically removed attribute from template
Samba: Group Mapping: displayName removed from template as it is not defined by an ObjectClass
warn    Automatically removed objectClass from template
Courier Mail: Alias: courierMailAlias removed from template as it is not defined in the schema
Courier Mail: Account: courierMailAccount removed from template as it is not defined in the schema
Courier Mail: Account: uidNumber removed from template as it is not defined by an ObjectClass
Courier Mail: Account: gidNumber removed from template as it is not defined by an ObjectClass
Courier Mail: Account: homeDirectory removed from template as it is not defined by an ObjectClass
Thunderbird: Address Book Entry: mozillaOrgPerson removed from template as it is not defined in the schema
Thunderbird: Address Book Entry: c removed from template as it is not defined by an ObjectClass
Samba: Account: sambaSAMAccount removed from template as it is not defined in the schema
Samba: Machine: sambaSAMAccount removed from template as it is not defined in the schema

...and below this, a small option panel that says 'Select a template to edit the entry' with a selection of three templates;
Generic: Address Book Entry
Generic: Posix Group

Selecting 'Default' shows the record correctly, and this sticks for the rest of the session, but I have to select a template for each entry I try to view. If I log out and back in again, the errors reappear.

I'll do some digging into logs...

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Beta3 install, possible bug? phpldapadmin templates

oh yeah, this is on a Ubuntu 9.10 install....

Re: Beta3 install, possible bug? phpldapadmin templates

It should be ok, phpldapadmin will try to find a template to view object.
i will try to make it use default later.