Topic: Emails being rejected

Hi so i have setup iredmail pro and i am using it for our own domain and a few others as a hosted mail service, all is well except certain people cant send us emails, they get a response back saying that the email couldnt be sent because the sending server didnt identify itself correctly, i realise this is an attempt to stop spam but we deal with alot of government organisations and they dont seem to want to change their setup, how can  i turn this part of the antispam off so they dont get rejected ? i have tried adding to whitelist but still they get rejected by our server..... help ;-)

Thanks
Kurt

PS- latest iredmail install on centos 6.5 basic install only 5 domain atm

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Emails being rejected

I guess it's caused by improper HELO identity, you can find rules in /etc/postfix/helo_access.pcre. Comment out the one which causes this issue, then you're done.

Re: Emails being rejected

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I guess it's caused by improper HELO identity, you can find rules in /etc/postfix/helo_access.pcre. Comment out the one which causes this issue, then you're done.

Thanks that worked fine, emails seem to be not getting rejected, one would think a UK government organisation could setup a mailserver correctly ;-)

Thanks
Kurt