1 (edited by Caliban 2010-03-23 22:56:43)

Topic: US, Saint Paul,MN, Asset Recovery Corp, 60+

State/City: Saint Paul, MN
Company: Asset Recovery Corp
Web Site: Asset Recovery Corp
Backend: (MySQL or OpenLDAP): OpenLDAP
Total Users: 60+
Comment/Story/Migration tips:
Thanks for this great project! This migration would have either been a major headache or very expensive without it!

EDIT: Typo

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: US, Saint Paul,MN, Asset Recovery Corp, 60+

Enjoy iRedMail and thanks for your sharing smile

Caliban,

Congratulations on your successful migration!  I just migrated several thousand users from a qmail environment that is using Vpopmail.

I still have to migrate the mailing lists and the aliases.  Did you have to do that during your migration?  If so, would you be willing to share how you did it?

iredmailnerd wrote:

I still have to migrate the mailing lists and the aliases.  Did you have to do that during your migration?  If so, would you be willing to share how you did it?

Hi, @iredmailnerd. Please ask your questions in a new topic, post sample data of mail lists and aliases will help a lot smile

I apologize for hijacking this thread.

I had already posted my question in a new topic before I replied to this one.  I just got excited when I saw that Caliban had some success that might be able to help me.

I'll post the information you suggested in the topic I created named "Easy Way to Migrate Mailing Lists and Aliases from Qmail (Vpopmail)"

Alex