Topic: Cluebringer whitelist

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP (AD)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  RH 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello,
I have problem with cluebringer.
I had a several IPs which were show to be auto-blacklisted in maillog.
I've added these addresses to EHLO checks and Graylisting whitelists but mail is still auto-blacklisted. Sender gets bounce message.
I've removed this IP from the auto-blacklist table and it seems to be working. But I'd like these addresses to be whitelisted all the time.
How does it work. If something is auto-blacklisted shoud I firstly delete entry form the table and than add whitelist?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Cluebringer whitelist

Could you please show us the original message of rejection in Postfix log file?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Could you please show us the original message of rejection in Postfix log file?

Jun 24 11:57:13 mx1 postfix/smtpd[2667]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mail.domain.pl[1.2.3.4]: 553 5.7.1 <sombody@sender-domain.com>: Sender address rejected: not logged in; from=<sombody@sender-domain.com> to=<receipent@receipentdomain.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<sender-domain.com>

misieq wrote:

Sender address rejected: not logged in

This is not blacklisting, you have to configure your mail client application (e.g. Outlook, Thunderbird) to enable SMTP authentication for sending email.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
misieq wrote:

Sender address rejected: not logged in

This is not blacklisting, you have to configure your mail client application (e.g. Outlook, Thunderbird) to enable SMTP authentication for sending email.

Sorry I confused log fragment from another post I wanted to ask.
Here's proper log:

Jun 23 14:35:20 mx1 cbpolicyd[926]: module=Greylisting, action=reject, host=1.2.3.4, helo=domain1.com, from=info@domain2.com, to=recipent@recipentdomain.com, reason=auto-blacklisted

domain2.com is an mx server for domain1.com

1) You should remove this client from Cluebringer blacklist first.
2) Add this client to 'no_greylisting' policy in Cluebringer database.

7 (edited by misieq 2014-06-25 15:37:35)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

2) Add this client to 'no_greylisting' policy in Cluebringer database.

Can it be done via left pane of web interface:
Greylisting
  > Whitelist

It is the only place i can find such opitons. I've verified ever place when I can modify policy no_greylisting and I cannot find more.

Yes you can.

It's easier to manage Cluebringer whitelist with iRedAdmin-Pro. Screenshot for your reference:

http://www.iredmail.org/images/iredadmin/system_whitelist_add.png