Topic: iRedmail Pro LDAP Secondary Server of same domain

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): 2.1.1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Unbuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Greeting Zhang,
I would like to know that can i use the same license to configure one more Internal mail server of same domain for another 10users in our remote branch? Does it effect our main server if i use the same license to activate one more server?

Note: The secondary server is only for temporary use for one year only.

Please advise Zhang.

regards,
Shaik

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedmail Pro LDAP Secondary Server of same domain

Unfortunately, we cannot detect whether or not your server is a temporary or internal server, according to our license term, you have to purchase license for each server.

Thanks Zhang, I will go according to your licensee terms.

For test server also we need to purchase the license? or Can i use the same license?

regards,
Shaik

shaiktharim wrote:

For test server also we need to purchase the license? or Can i use the same license?

According to our license terms, you have to purchase license of iRedAdmin-Pro for each server, you cannot use existing license.
http://www.iredmail.org/pricing.html#EULA

I'm willing to offer a short term trial license if you want, usually 2-week long, i don't mind if you ask for one-month. But not a one-year long trial license please. smile