Topic: iRedMail Setup Question
I'm setting up iRedMail 0.8.7 on my new VPS (Linux CentOS Linux 6.2).
My question is:
I haven't changed the DNS settings to my registrar, so I'm presently only ably to resolve to my 'IP'.
The first step in the iRedMail setup describes setting the HOSTNAME. Should I use my server hostname instead, i.e. 'apollo'?
# Part of file: /etc/sysconfig/network
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1RedMail 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.