Topic: What and where should I change the entry if I change the hostname
I have a problem with all mail I send from my server with iRedmail fresh installed : they fall, all, in spam box (I have test with Gmail only for this time).
I have read that for the hostname it's better to use a domain that exist. I have left the proposition made in installation, but it's an error I suppose because the domaine name (dedibox.fr) should be banned from the most server in the planet.
Now I want better use a domain I have.
Can I use for hostname : mail.myspecialdomainforallmyservice.com ?
When and what should I change for iRedmail works with my changes?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend : MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu LTS 14.04 64 bits
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.