Topic: Could not receive some emails because of "Delivery delay" at sender

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: v0.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Dear all,

I deployed an redmail sytem one month ago. I'm very happy with it because it's very easy to set up and admin emails. Recently, I have problem with just some emails which send from a client. They sent to one of our mail box and a group but they have no lucky. They couldn't send  and the information email back to them is " Delivery is delayed to these recipients or groups. This message hasn't been delivery yet. Delivery will continue to be attempted. The server will keep trying to deliver this message for the next 1 days, 22hours and 56 miniutes"

Anyone who had this problem before, please help me to solve it.

Best regards

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Could not receive some emails because of "Delivery delay" at sender

You have to ask your client to paste you the original bounce message, he didn't paste technical reason in the bounce message.

Thank for your quick reply. So the problem is at client server, not is at my iredmail server.Is that right?

thuyennguyen.dds wrote:

Thank for your quick reply. So the problem is at client server, not is at my iredmail server.Is that right?

No, it might be your server issue, or client's server issue.

Again, you have to ask your client to paste you the original bounce message, it usually contains technical details about why it happened.