Topic: Set up a filter
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.7.
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: ====
Please help answer two questions !
1. How can I set up to run the backup every day, and once a week or once a month ?
2 . On a dedicated server I installed the program to send email messages INTERSPIRE EMAIL MARKETER, as well as a mail server running iRedMail-0.8.7. In the admin panel https://my-site.com/iredadmin/ I created multiple domains, and each domain to multiple users . Now there is such a problem . All outgoing messages that are received from the program INTERSPIRE EMAIL MARKETER should add captions "Precedence: bulk", and all outgoing messages that users send from your account iRedMail - Roundcube https://my-site.com/mail/ should not get header "Precedence: bulk". How can I properly set up a filter , if I can not know in advance what domains are from INTERSPIRE EMAIL MARKETER, and which of iRedMail - Roundcube, because users can create any new domain , and I can not for the same constantly monitor this ?
How to add a title I found here , but I need to understand how you can set up a filter ?
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: