Topic: Outlook setup (2013) SSL/TLS
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7 (Pro 1.8.2)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Wheezy
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
When I add the account in Outlook, for incomming server I can use SSL or TLS (both work), but for outgoing i do need to use TLS (SSL does not work). I is it possible to enble the use of SSL for outgoing (in addition to TLS) as I think this would be an issue for my end-users?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.