Topic: ip trouble with spamhause
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7 (thank you)
- Store mail accounts in which backend
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 7.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
i feel stupid for asking this but i have a problem with spamhaus i have found a solution but it leaves a unanswered question so here goes.
when mail is sent from roundcube, no matter which domain is used, does the receiving party only see the server ip or is it going to be looking for ips related to that domain? i think it probably see the server domain for all the user/domains, but i have no way of knowing. thanks, keith
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.