Topic: Quarantined email still being delivered, with no SPAM headers....

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.5, Linux 3.14.1-x86_64-linode39 on x86_64
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: n/a
====

Ok, when I started with iredmail / admin open source edition, and I tested with spam (GTUBE samples), they were being delivered with the ***SPAM*** subject added and the relevant headers. All seemed normal to me.

I've now upgraded to iredmin pro and enabled message quarantine. Now when I receive test spam messages (or receive actual spam), the message does appear in quarantine BUT also gets delivered to my mailbox and this time, with NO SPAM subject or headers.

Can we investigate what is going on here or what I may have misconfigured? After applying iredmin pro, I did follow the SQL quarantine enabling procedure stated here:
http://www.iredmail.org/wiki/index.php? … ining.SPAM

Have I missed something? Thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Quarantined email still being delivered, with no SPAM headers....

Do you have "$final_spam_destiny = D_DISCARD;" in Amavisd config file? WARNING: Please double check whether you have duplicate '$final_spam_destiny' in Amavisd config file, the last one works.

Re: Quarantined email still being delivered, with no SPAM headers....

That was it. I had two lines and the 2nd one was passing it. I then tried to release it and it works fine. thanks a lot for your help and also for the awesome response time! have a nice day.