Topic: email admin not delete when domain is deleted
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6 & admin-pro
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 6.5
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I added a domain, created a user and made the user admin.
Later I deleted the domain, all users was deleted but the entry for thge admin user in the "domain_admins" table was left behind.
The page "All mail administrators" does not show the user.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.