Topic: phpldapadmin not installed after installation.
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 13.10
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
I've tryed to install iRedMail 3 times on a clean box. On the installation I chose ldap. But when it comes to component selection. There's no option for phpldapadmin. So I installed it. After that no phpldapadmin. So after that I tryed to install it out of the functions folder. But no luck. I need the ldapadmin panel. But I've no idea how.
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.